*** Nursery Manager – East Molesey ***
Exciting New Opportunity!
My client is looking to recruit a Nursery Manger for their beautiful nursery school.
The nursery is located across the river from Hampton Court. The family run setting promises to provide the children with a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment. Inspired by a Christian foundation the nursery welcome with open arms children and families from all faiths.
All rooms are overly resourced, bright and airy, with plenty of space for the children to learn and be supported in their activities. The amazing staff are trained in a research-based approach about now to meet children’s needs to ensure stronger emotional development.
As a Nursery Manager you must have: –
- Childcare Level 3 qualification or Above
- Have a minimum of 3 years in a senior or Deputy Manager position
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS & Safeguarding Framework
- Have good leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Job Benefits –
- Highly competitive salary, with regular reviews
- Career progression
- 5 inset days as well as paid annual leave
- Regular staff training opportunities
- And more
Salary is negotiable – ranging from £32,5000 – £40,000. Depending on your experience, qualification.
Do Not Delay – Apply Today
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.